Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Which Android phones works fully with Connect? (Does mail, calendar and contacts sync work?)
  •  
renefn

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

We've been handing our iPhone 4's to our employees the last 6 months but management thinks that they're too expensive and have told me to find cheaper alternatives.

The employees needs mail, calendar and contacts sync and the iPhone handles that flawlessly but can we expect the same from Android phones without purchasing software (fx. Road Sync)?

We have a couple of employees with Android phones that sync mails, but I don't know if calendar and contacts are synced and their phones are high end phones, and we're looking for cheaper mid end phones.

There's very few Kerio supported Android phones, but what are YOUR experiences?

Regards,
Rene Frej Nielsen
  •  
James Bobby

At least it works with the new Xperia Arc, but would probably put that in the high-end category unfortunately.

/jb
  •  
renefn

Hi,

Yes that's a highend phone. We're looking for something at half the price, fx. HTC Gratia and something like that.

Regards,
Rene Frej Nielsen
  •  
mrralan

We tried many Androids and the only one that works well is the original DROID...which is no longer available.
  •  
renefn

I actually thought that most Android phones would work since they have built-in Exchange ActiveSync...

Is it just Connect that is to blame or don't these phones work correctly with an Exchange server either?

Regards,
Rene Frej Nielsen
  •  
Trent Greenawalt

We have Droid, Droid X, HTC Hero, HTC Incredible, and I have a HTC Incredible 2 coming in later this week. All of the above work just find with Kerio including email, contacts, and calendars.

-I built a house out of my to-do list, I now have the biggest house in the country. Awesome!
Trent Greenawalt
  •  
renefn

That sounds really good. We wish to try out some cheaper HTC mobiles, like the Gratia (Aria in the US) and perhaps Wildfire S, but I guess that the software can't be that different? Things are a bit simpler with iPhones Wink

Regards,
Rene Frej Nielsen
  •  
mrralan

Trent, what antivirus do you have on your email server?
  •  
Trent Greenawalt

We have the sophos email client that came with the newest version of Kerio. Otherwise, on the email server itself, we have VIpre anti-virus that works very well.

-I built a house out of my to-do list, I now have the biggest house in the country. Awesome!
Trent Greenawalt
Previous Topic: What market demands from Kerio Connect
Next Topic: All messages coming to users says [spam]
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 04:10:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00488 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.