Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Multiple Kerio Accounts
  •  
qElijahq

Send a private message to this user
I use my iPhone to connect to multiple Kerio e-mail accounts on two different e-mail servers. I simply tell the iPhone they're Exchange servers and it works. In my office, I'm using Outlook 2010 and can only set up one Kerio e-mail account using the connector. If I want to view another e-mail account on the same domain, I could map it in the past, but get an error and can't do that anymore. If I want to view an e-mail account on another domain(different e-mail server), the only way is to use IMAP or POP3 since I can't use Kerio Connector to connect to two different machines. Of course, I can't just tell Outlook to set it up as an Exchange account like I can do on my iPhone, so I end up with a big mess all the way around. Are there any Windows based e-mail clients out there that will just allow me to set up multiple kerio accounts and tell it I'm using Exchange like on my iPhone?
  •  
ICT and Me

It's a pitty that nobody else is responding on this issue.
I would like also the idea to connect more accounts with Outlook Connector.
Because our Connect is the home of multiple domains (companies) and I want to connect to different mailboxes.
Plus I want to be sure that I can send e-mail from every different mailbox with the right address, insteed "On behalf of" . brrrr, bad solution. Not professional!

[Updated on: Wed, 04 April 2012 20:12]

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
nhoague

Isn't this like trying to add multiple exchange/MAPI profiles to an Outlook profile?

That isn't supported by Outlook. So I don't think this is even a Kerio issue, or something they could do, since the connector is just in the background to a MAPI profile.
  •  
MarkK

You need to get a copy of ExtraOutlook. it wuill let you run multiple copies of Outlook, and you can setup multiple Outlook profiles that point to the different servers or different mailboxes.
  •  
qElijahq

It looks like a great little program. Unfortunately, it doesn't support Outlook 2010 on a Windows 7 machine.
Previous Topic: Kerio Sync
Next Topic: SMTP forward on Domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 22:48:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00441 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.