Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 7.1.4 - HTC Desire HD
  •  
Spirre

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I have a HTC Desire HD, just for a few days ago they released Andriod 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) for it.. And now Sync to kerio dont work, in kerio i get a warning that Desire HD is not supported.
It worked fine in Andriod 2.2.1 HTC Claims it should just work.
And is a problem in kerio. any ideas?
  •  
Kedar

You need allow unsupported devices in Kerio Connect, at your own risk. (These devices weren't tested and they can contain bugs and corrupt your data.)
http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=v iewarticle&kbarticleid=547
  •  
Spirre

Hi,
Ofcourse i already tried that.. Now the message dont come in warnings but still no sync..
I really think something is broke in HTC Mail App and not kerio.
But thanks.
  •  
giampos

I had same issue, after upgrading to android 2.3.3 the sync didn' go....

I've changed the "AllowUnsupportedDevices" option, and now the sync is back.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

giampos wrote on Wed, 11 May 2011 15:29
I had same issue, after upgrading to android 2.3.3 the sync didn' go....

I've changed the "AllowUnsupportedDevices" option, and now the sync is back.

Please report this to our technical support and provide ActiveSync debug log. That upgrade seems to change device identification.
  •  
Spirre

My error was that in andriod 2.3.3 its not allowed with specialchars as password but didnt warn for it.
AllowUnsupportedDevices must also be on is true.
Previous Topic: Automatic login for web client
Next Topic: Export contacts to exchange 2010
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 09:52:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00465 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.