Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » User change password
  •  
rharrelson

Send a private message to this user
Is there any way for a non-admin user to change their password (as in Connect for example)? If I set up our 60 users via the admin interface, it seems as far as I can tell that I would have to do any password changes there.

Robert
  •  
rharrelson

No, but seriously, will there be a way for users to change their own passwords in a coming release?

Robert Harrelson
  •  
Jarda Snajdr (Kerio)

Hello Robert,

this feature will be in version 1.1. It's quite simple and makes perfect sense.

Jarda
  •  
rharrelson

Glad to hear it. Thanks for the response.

Robert
  •  
stooley

any ballpark figure of when we will see a 1.1 beta? Would love to get this on CentOS Smile
  •  
Jarda Snajdr (Kerio)

Hello

the first 1.1 beta is two or three weeks away. We plan to release regular monthly betas, with evolving feature set, as we did in the 1.0 beta period.

Jarda
  •  
nhoague

Question on this: We are running the newest beta Workspace and I have "User can change password" enabled. But, how does the user change their password?

Thanks.
  •  
Jarda Snajdr (Kerio)

Click on your name in the top right corner. In the context menu, the action 'Change password' is there. But only if:
- the feature is enabled for you (the checkbox in admin interface)
- you use HTTPS

Jarda
  •  
nhoague

HTTPS ... I shoulda known. Smile

Thanks!
Previous Topic: Suggestion - Edit without Desktop Client
Next Topic: Sharing bug?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 18:05:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00466 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.