Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » All messages coming to users says [spam] (All messages coming to users says [spam] )
  •  
asg_chesney

Send a private message to this user
At my one client i have kerio connect on a windows server 2008 foundation R2 all of a sudden all my users when recieving an email localy or from out side the company comes in the subject [spam] ive take off all spam control and anti-virus still no joy i was running kerio conect 7.2 beta then upgraded today to 7.2 rc1 and still the same result. anti-virus running is avg but is now turned off
  •  
Kedar

Default spam prefix in Kerio Connect is **SPAM**
Check in Web Administration: "Configuration" -> "Content Filter" -> "Spam Filter" -> see value of "Prefix the message's Subject with the text:"
If there is default string "**SPAM**", then prefix "[spam]" shouldn't be from Kerio Connect.
  •  
d.

From memory appliances like the McAfee Email Web Security hardware appliance range add a [SPAM] subject prefix for SPAM found (within a tolerated range of spam levels). Outside that range of course, the appliance dumps / ignores / blocks the SPAM...

I.e. check up-stream to make sure you don't have anything else blocking / scanning your messages. (and then add a whitelist there, or change settings accordingly).

Hopet that helps,
D.

Previous Topic: Which Android phones works fully with Connect?
Next Topic: kerio cnnect webmail reply problem!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 21:22:02 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00363 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.