Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Continuing support for new Android Devices and Tablets (HTC Incredible 2, HTC Thunderbolt, Droid Charge, Samsung Galaxy, XOOM Tablets)
  •  
Trent Greenawalt

Send a private message to this user
We are looking for our next round of phone upgrades from VZW - verzion and are obviously looking to get the latest and greatest phones and tablets. I am really excited to get my hands on this new technology, but a little nervous about the compatibility with Kerio.

We are currently running: Original Droids, Droid X, HTC incredibles, HTC Hero, G1, Nexxus 1, and a few others most without issues....We are also running about 6 Motorola Xoom tablets, 5 of the 6 without issues. 3 are 3G and 3 are wi-fi only. Initial setup and config with Kerio is seemless, but for some reason I can't keep the one tablet in sync. It always locks up for some reason. We are not sure if that is a Xoom problem or a Kerio incompatibility.

Anyways, I really hope that kerio is proactively working on compatibility with all of these new devices. Just think of the SEO search hits you will get if you put these phone names on your compatibility list on your main website! HTC Thunderbolt...Xoom tablet, Samsung Galaxy, these names are HUGE right now.

What about support for Honeycome or what is the new one, ice cream or something??
Any updates are appreciated.

-I built a house out of my to-do list, I now have the biggest house in the country. Awesome!
Trent Greenawalt
Previous Topic: Droid X sync issues
Next Topic: 10.6.5 CardDAV status?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 11:20:17 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00332 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.