Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect & Active Directory
  •  
kossab

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

we have (at this moment) a small network with about 5 PCs. We have worked with Exchange 2007.

We have changed last week to Kerio, but i have tried something and works not.

Well, Exchange and Windows on AD Network has a function, if i set Outlook in one PC the Profile of user and then i logon to other PC in Network, then works Outlook also automatically and i must not set i again Outlook.

And this Problem we have now with Kerio. We have installed it completely, also the Kerio Active Directory Extension. The Users on Kerio come from Active Directory and there are not locally set.

BUT, i set the Outlook on PC for a User.. i log out.. and if log in to other PC, Outlook want, that i set a new Email Account.

can you help me? is that possible? likes in Exchange?

thanks for your answer
  •  
stupot1397

Send a private message to this user
You need to use roaming profiles for your users.

We do this and it works perfectly, but the kerio connector needs to sync on each new PC.

You do not need to set up the account information again.

Stuart
Previous Topic: KC reject password from IPhone4
Next Topic: Apple mail and a world of hurt
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 15:04:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.