Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Can't Set up Address Book - Likely my Kerio settings
  •  
helping

Send a private message to this user
So, this is kind of confusing, but I think I've narrowed things down a bit. I have a Mac Kerio setup that I have moved over to a new machine and then also changed the domain name. I set up a couple users with Apple's Address Book right afterwards. They seemed to work fine. I realized that in the Kerio web interface the top bar was still showing the old domain, so I looked through for any possible remaining references to the old domain name.

I believe the scenario is that it was working before I changed the setting that controlled which domain name shows in the top browser bar. After that, the two machines already set up still work perfectly, but anyone I try to setup using the Auto config from the Integration page will install, but then not be able to do any initial connections to the server. It just times out.

What other settings should I look at to finish the move to the new domain name?

Let me know if you need clarification or more info.

Thanks, Ian

[Updated on: Wed, 18 May 2011 22:58]

Previous Topic: I can see all mail accounts' Deleted & Sent Messages!
Next Topic: Bind Kerio to a specific IP for outgoing mails on multi-homed servers
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 19:52:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00352 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.