Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Attachment Limits (How do I change attachment limits for my users?)
  •  
StrategicEdge

Send a private message to this user
Our office passes a lot of large PSDs and Images through email (I know this is not the best method) but we are hitting the email attachment filesize limits.

Is there a setting I can go in and change to increase this at least a little bit?

•  
ccjwells

Outbound is in domain settings, inbound is in smtp server settings. You can also edit the outbound settings on a per user basis. Just be aware that your antivirus can choke on messages if they get too large and of course other mail servers may not be as forgiving on file sizes. (I know your pain on trying to get people to pass files in a more sane manner. One of our clients didn't realize that trying to send us a 184MB file via email was not a good idea. How it made it out of their server, I'll never know)
  •  
Kedar

Hi,
ccjwells has right, there is domain/user limit for outgoing messages and limit for SMTP server.
A third limit is maximal size for HTTP POST in settings for WebMail.

I think you should try Kerio Workspace: there is available 30days fully functional trial at http://www.kerio.com/workspace or try our demos at http://demo.kerio.com/
If it will met your requirements, for all existing Kerio Connect users there is special price $9 per user available until 9/29/2011.
Previous Topic: Category sync in Outlook 2011 & 7.2 RC1
Next Topic: incorrect greeting: 4.3.2 Server license expired.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 20:39:40 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00346 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.