Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » public calendar sync with push (public calendar sync with push)
  •  
onalid

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
maybe a silly question but:
when i sync my phone (android) with connect via active sync, it always syncs only the local "outlook" calendar. is there a way to let it sync with my public calendar? other users of our domain write down things to it - it was very handy to get this information :)Thanks!

---
Thanks, Andre
  •  
onalid

...seems not too easy Smile In the meantime i found a third party pice of software wich copies sheduled from the public to the local calendar. Works perfect! All is in sync with my android mobile Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:38]

---
Thanks, Andre
  •  
uptimjeff

With activesync devices, you need to tell kerio what public folders should be sync'd (by default it's none).

Login to webmail as your user.. under settings, choose Folders to Sync

Check the calendar.. Give it a little time to sync.

•  
onalid

I tried like that, but it won´t work. I have a Samsung S8500 wich uses "Bada" (+/- Anroid). Roadsync is installed on it and the calendar sync won´t work Sad

---
Thanks, Andre
  •  
iTinyK

Hello There

That "Login to webmail as your user.. under settings, choose Folders to Sync" is a Modification to Active Sync that Kerio has added. This mean not all device that support active sync will adhere to that faction.

I know all models above iOS 4.0 work not sure about androids.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

onalid wrote on Sat, 21 May 2011 15:13
I tried like that, but it won´t work. I have a Samsung S8500 wich uses "Bada" (+/- Anroid). Roadsync is installed on it and the calendar sync won´t work Sad

Is RoadSync on Bada able to sync more than one calendar?
We don't support phones with Bada system and they were not tested.
  •  
onalid

Nope, bada / roadsync can´t sync with more then 1 calendar and not with a public calendar. I found a tool wich syncs the public calendar with the local calendar every 5 minutes. That helps me out of the mess and i get all i need on my mobile calendar Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 25 May 2011 18:03]

---
Thanks, Andre
  •  
br

can you tell us what this tool is? Also I remember reading a support article that said how to add unsupported devices to Kerio. Probably doing a search on that topic will find the article I'm talking about
  •  
onalid

•  
br

Previous Topic: INTERNAL EMAILS WHEN INTERNET IS DOWN
Next Topic: Your session has expired. You must login again
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 10:42:29 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00513 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.