Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Migration Kerio to Exchange (Experiences with an Exchange Migration)
  •  
Christoph

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
we have a 700+ user Terminal Server based infrastructur using Kerio for email and calendering.
As Kerio is unable/unwilling to provide support for a once working configuration (koc), we are forced to move away from this solution.

Has anyone done a migration from kerio to exchange, that involves calendering and contact lists?

Imap -> Exchange migrations seems pretty straight forward, i.e. with the Microsoft transporter suite.

What I'm wondering is, how to migrate the calender data and or contacts. Does anyone know how to do this?

Regards
Christoph

[Updated on: Fri, 20 May 2011 14:37]

•  
Trent Greenawalt

Send a private message to this user
Well if you are using Outlook on both, you can just do a export/import. I realize you have 700 users so this probably isn't feasible, but it is a start of something to potentially automate. I don't think you are going to get much help from Kerio on this move.

I do agree with you on the lack of support for KOC anymore. We also run in a terminal server environment and will pretty much indefinitly. We don't wish to have multiple copies of our mailboxes all over the place. My users use Outlook on the TS which is going to be on a SAN/NAS soon, so we will have the mailbox store, the archive store, the local copy of KOFF on the TS (Virtual machine), then the NAS will back all of this up. At the end of the day we will have like 6 copies of each mailbox from the door, and that doesn't include incremental backups each day or the offsite copy. Come on Kerio, throw us a bone here. If my mailstore was say 1TB, we would need over 6TB just to back everything up...That is rediculus. Cut out the fat.

-I built a house out of my to-do list, I now have the biggest house in the country. Awesome!
Trent Greenawalt
Previous Topic: Original Reply not included in actual email - only works when forwarded
Next Topic: Mail clients occasionally "reload" all emails over IMAP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 09:42:27 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00368 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.