Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » White List Inconsistency (White List is not correctly displaying what's there.)
  •  
BobH

Send a private message to this user
I had a user contact me and say she's having problems receiving email from someone she has sent/received email regularly in the past.

I asked her for the email address "Tammy.Wessel<_at_>Abc.com" and checked it against the SPAM log in the Kerio Admin Console. Sure enough it was showing up in there. (Note: domain names in email addresses changed to protect the innocent Smile )

I figured I'd have the user add the email address to the whitelist in her Kerio WebClient. She is setup with "Add email address of original sender while sending reply" checked.

I scrolled down the list and couldn't find the email address although I did notice the address "Tammy@Efg.com" in the list. I clicked on Add and entered "Tammy.Wessel@Abc.com" and clicked OK and got the message "This user already exists." So I clicked OK and quit out and went back in and now "Tammy.Wessel@Abc.com" is in the whitelist and "Tammy<_at_>Efg.com" is gone.

If I now try to manually add "Tammy<_at_>Efg.com" to the list, it tells me that user already exists. Essentially, I can ping pong between these addresses over and over.

I have to believe that something in the whitelist is corrupted. Is there a way to manually edit it or clear it? There's probably about 150 email address in it now.

We on KerioConnect v7.1.3 build 2461.

Thanks.
Previous Topic: Mail clients occasionally "reload" all emails over IMAP
Next Topic: sorting by Categories
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 06:18:14 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00425 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.