Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Duplicate Calendar Events
  •  
rrisdal

Send a private message to this user
Still having Calendar events duplicating on the server running Kerio 7.2, running Entourage 2008 and Outlook 2011. Recurring events with multiple attendees start randomly duplicating in user calendars. One user now has almost 10000 events in calendar, trying to delete them through webmail or mail calendar client would take forever. I remember there was a dupes script that could be run on the server to get rid of the duplicate events, but I don't have the script. Does anyone out there have this issue.
  •  
svu

Same here. You have to ask the Kerio staff for the script and instructions.
I'm running it via a cron job every 15 minutes in every account.
  •  
Martech

I'm also having this issue, and it's driving me mad; as soon as one of the Android-devices is set on "auto-sync", events created on the device are copied over and over again. Recently I had to delete some 1'200 duplicates of an event for a user...
Is there anything on how to fix this? It's happening on various Android versions from 2.2 to 3.1, and just clearing out duplicates every 15 minutes is not a real solution...

edit: I'm running 7.2.0 patch 1.

[Updated on: Thu, 07 July 2011 09:58]

•  
Martech

Update: the problem is getting worse... now the affected devices are only duplicating events onto the server, but not receiving any updates from the server anymore. Accounts on the devices have been deleted, all date erased etc, to no avail...
Is anybody else seeing this?
  •  
Mike S

I've had this issue too. In my case the duplicate events are caused by Entourage (both 2004 and 2008) making changes to other users' calendars. I stopped this by making all calendars read-only to anyone but the owner. I then used the dups.pl script from Kerio support to clean up the thousands of duplicates which had been created. Now I periodically run it on all user calendars just to check, but everything's been fine since fixing the calendar permissions.
  •  
Martech

I think I can now rule out Kerio as the culprit...
We tried various sync alternatives on the client devices (Moxier, Touchdown e.a.), only the stock android calendar has the problems mentioned above...
Previous Topic: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
Next Topic: Migration from Exchange to Kerio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 11:44:09 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.