Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio 7.2 with iPhone 4.3 all contacts not syncing
  •  
wag357

Send a private message to this user
I have a user with a HUGE contacts list in the 6k range.
Since around the 7.2 upgrade he is not able to sync all of his contacts to his iPhone. The best we've been able to do after wiping and reloading the phone several times is about 4k contacts. The contacts that do sync are random and are different each try. Webmail and Outlook are correct.

Any thoughts?

{edit}
And yes, I've tried berating him into having a human sized contacts list to no avail Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 07 June 2011 23:46]

•  
Faithback

Send a private message to this user
Now we are on Kerio 7.4.x and the problem persists. My user has some 4k contacts... Any help?
And, naturally, it is now also iOS 5.1.1.

[Updated on: Wed, 08 August 2012 07:45]

Previous Topic: Kerio Veterans, I beg your input
Next Topic: Migrate from Gmail to Kerio Connect
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 15:59:39 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00360 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.