Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio OFF 7.2.0 MSI installed via GPO launches Outlook?! (The last 2 KOFF clients (7.2 + 7.2P1) launch Outlook on logon?)
  •  
ralfonat

Send a private message to this user
Anyone else experiencing this behaviour?

I usually deploy new versions of the KOFF client via GPO, so that users will be able to directly use Outlook+CTI Software without getting prompted and/or having to restart Outlook.

Ever since version 7.2.0 after logging on there is a Outlook seemingly running in a different user account asking to be setup (accounts).

User have to click abort, then run Outlook themselves and everything is fine. Very weird.
  •  
Bas

We are seeing the same here, first after the update to 7.2, and again after rolling out 7.2 p1. Due to other prios i havent had time to research this issue.
  •  
ccbs

We are getting this here too with patch 1, as you say clicking cancel and opening Outlook seems to sort this.

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Update procedure for Kerio Outlook Connector has been slightly changed in Kerio Connect 7.2. Described behavior is a bug and will be addressed in next service release.
  •  
ralfonat

Thanks a lot pdobry, gives me quite some relief.
  •  
sheriff6241

I have experienced this behaviour with Windows XP machines (SP2 and SP3). With Windows 7 x64 is everything fine. Users do not have admin privileges, just User privileges.
  •  
ralfonat

Seems fixed in 7.2.1. Had no more problems.
Previous Topic: [Suggestion] User-related e-mail signatures
Next Topic: [KC 7.2.0] Issue with message body and MS Outlook 2003
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 04:53:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00443 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.