Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Schedule sending single mail possible? (Is it possible to schedule single outgoing mail (Kerio Connect 7.2 & Outlook Mac 2011))
  •  
FFPR IT

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody,

is there a possibility to schedule single outgoing mails? For example it is 7 o'clock - i write an email to a customer which is sent to the mail server, but the mail server keeps this single mail until 9 o'clock before it is sent to the recipient. Is it possible to do this, or is there any workaround for this?

Thanks for help
Thomas
  •  
Kedar

This feature doesn't exist in Kerio Connect.
I will add your request to this existing suggestion to indicate to the development team that another customer needs this feature. Please note we do not have a time frame on if or when this feature may be available.
  •  
dmesser

In the meantime, you could use a scheduled bulk mailer like DirectMail for this. DirectMail is normally used for bulk email, but could be used for on-offs, too. It's a great app for communicating with your customers.
  •  
FFPR IT

Thanks for the hint considering DirectMail. But this needs the computer to be online. The nice feature would be telling the server to keep the mail in queue. But I'll have look at DirectMail anyway. Thanks!
  •  
Roman Pankovski

Join to this wish. It lacks features required for Delayed deliveries (not to occupy the channel during working hours).
I would also add to a wish: to make, by analogy with Mdaemon bursts, with the ability to setup send bandwidth. For example, emergency management and all for all for the rank and file employees.
Разрешить написание латиницей
We are now considering the possibility of changing the unix mail server to analoginy but functional like Kerio.
Thanks in advance!
  •  
Kedar

Hi Roman,
please use our "Suggest Idea" button in the welcome screen of Web Administration to create new suggestions and vote for existing ideas. Otherwise, there is a risk that your suggestions will not be taken into account. Thank you for understanding.
  •  
Roman Pankovski

Not good idea - we don`t use Kerio. Install server only for "suggest idea"? Smile
Is there any road map for features we can see? If it possible I`ll be glad to see some numbers about developing this kind of future (I like Kerio, but my work need to "make it as fast as possible") to make descision abou Mdaemon, Kerio or Icewarp... If manage of queues is near - i`ll be waiting.
Previous Topic: Going far past quota in Deleted Items
Next Topic: Strange error after update
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 08:34:36 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00446 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.