Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Shared Folder Deleted Messages
  •  
j.a.duke

Send a private message to this user
I've setup a number of shared folders between users on our server, so partner and secretary have access to a common set of folders that live in the partners account. The secretary is typically setup with Administrator permissions on the folder.

Last Friday a secretary deleted messages from a shared folder. She came to me this morning and asked if I could restore them.

The messages aren't in secretary's deleted messages folder; The messages aren't in the partner's deleted folder. The image backup that I have of the Kerio store folder doesn't have the messages. The CrashPlan backup (runs at ~15 minute intervals) doesn't have the folder contents either.

Could someone advise me on where these messages might be residing? I thought I understood the workings of Kerio until this happened.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon

[Updated on: Tue, 14 June 2011 05:08]

Previous Topic: Reservation manager question
Next Topic: How to change autoresponder interval
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 01:20:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00324 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.