Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sync/reconciliation issue with Webmail and IMAP Blackberry
  •  
ccjwells

Send a private message to this user
I have a user using a Blackberry set up under IMAP (I think) that also uses webmail on his local system. When he receives an email, it shows up first on his Blackberry and then a little later in webmail when webmail refreshes. If he reads this email on the blackberry before it appears in his webmail, it will NOT appear until another new email comes in or until he reopens the webmail client. Is this a bug or should the clients actually be behaving in this manner? I wanted to run this by the community first before I lodged any support requests, so any input is appreciated.

[Updated on: Tue, 14 June 2011 20:43]

Previous Topic: Sync problem after migration
Next Topic: AB Contact sync with Nokia 6303i classic?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 20:55:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00378 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.