Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Experience with IMAP archiving Kerio Connect (looking for automated backup/archiving solution)
  •  
Christoph Kral

Send a private message to this user
Dear all,

since we are seeing a steady increase in emails both in numbers and average size I wonder how you all handle the archiving problem-
What I am looking for is a solution that is able to archive emails on the basis of their incoming date as in take out of the current productive system.

My understanding of the underlying storage system is that Kerio uses some kind of modified maildir format so my educated guess is that standard software like "Offline Imap", Archivemail or Jurassic Park won't be able to handle this.

I know that you can simply stop the mailserver, move out emails and restart Kerio and the server will correct the .flds and config files at launch. However I am looking for an automated solution. Commercial programs very welcome.

For the record we have around 200 email users and have roundabout 1.5 Million "hot" emails in the system right now.

Anyone experience in this field?

Christoph Kral

•  
verbekealexis

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I am looking for the same information. Can you inform me?

thanx in advance!
Previous Topic: access to Kerio contacts in MS - Office
Next Topic: Message in error log
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 23:25:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00362 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.