Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Android and Kerio issues (It can't find the kerion login page)
  •  
KlausFFOS

Send a private message to this user
Hello all.

I have a Kerio control running which requires people to authenticate before they are able to go through the firewall. This is not a problem when they use PCs registered in our AD, as the users authenticate using their login credentials automatically. Using smart phones or machines not on the domain requires login and password to go through. This is not really an issue as they can login through the nonauth page that apppears when they try to do whatever they want to do, as long as they use an iPhone or a PC. Users who operates a phone with Anroid cannot. The browser reports the the nonauth page cannot be found.

Has anyone else have the same issue? And (more importantly) do any of you have an easy fix for this issue?

Cheers.
Klaus.

Edit: I have no troubles when using a less restrictive Kerio Control.

[Updated on: Mon, 20 June 2011 13:47]

•  
Martin Kuchar (Kerio)

Hi Klaus,

can you specify which Android device and version of Kerio Control you are using?

Thanks,
Martin

Martin Kuchar
Control Clients Team Leader
Kerio Technologies
  •  
KlausFFOS

Hey Martin.

Sorry about the late reply to your post. I have been on vacation. I have had an extensive mail correspondence with Vicky Cinelli from your support department about the issue and we believe that it is a setting in the device that causes the issue. the device in question is a HTC Desire and the trouble is both with the built in browser and the newest Opera browser for andriod. I haven't been able to identify the troublesome setting yet though Sad .

Cheers.
Klaus.
Previous Topic: How to add Kerio Firewall icon on Task bar?
Next Topic: How to block user login same account into different machine?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 20:04:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00404 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.