Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Permission Error. Changes to the Event...
  •  
toniw

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I have 3 Entourage (12.2.9) clients that have had some problems after updating the Kerio Connect server to version 7.2. Also updated patch 1 but it did not fix this.

Every minute or two all (3) client Entourages gives error message "Permission Error. Changes to the even "<event name>" could not be saved because you do not have appropriate permission." What´s going on?

There are several (about 20) other client computers with Entourage installed that are working as expected. I tried to upgrade to Outlook 2011 but that is soooo slooww when using delegates.

All problematic events seems to be invites to recurring events.

Any idea?

Toni
  •  
Kedar

Hi,
I suggest try Empty Cache on identity (profile) in Entourage and try re-download items from the server. It should help.

[Updated on: Mon, 20 June 2011 13:48]

•  
toniw

Thanx for quick reply.

Tried that. Also tried:
- to delete failing recurring event From all calendars
- to give full privs for delegates
- to create Whole new Entourage database
- to delete and create new index.fld file on server in users Calendar folder

None have helped. More ideas?

Now there seems to be more clients Sad
  •  
Kedar

Please fill new ticket at http://support.kerio.com - I expect they will ask for some private data which cannot be sent to public forum.
For faster response, please describe in ticket the steps you tried from your previous comment.
Previous Topic: Connect 7.2 and Lotus Notes 8.5.2
Next Topic: Public folder group access in 7.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 15:27:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00392 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.