Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Workspace tutorials
  •  
ibentum

Send a private message to this user
I am new to workspace. Can anyone show me where to download a tutorial. I have tried online webinars but due to poor internet connection am unable to access. Confused
  •  
Kedar

There is Step-by-Step manual at http://www.kerio.com/workspace/manuals
It's fast introduction to Kerio Workspace from installation to work with web interface.
  •  
ibentum

Thanks i have read it. Was looking for a link to download the webinars.

Is there a default time after which a file will be unlocked after being inactive for a while so that another contributer can access it?
  •  
Jarda Snajdr (Kerio)

Hello,

the file will be never unlocked automatically. Anyone can unlock the file though by clickin on "Unlock This File" in the file's context menu. The locks are just a warning mechanism - anyone can remove them if they believe they are stale or they shouldn't be there any more.

Jarda
  •  
ibentum

Thanks Jarda, I have been trying to follow all the webinars but due to poor internet connection in my area I always miss out. Is there a link to download the webinars for later viewing/re-viewing instead of streaming? Thanks
  •  
ibentum

What causes the edit(on desktop )to be disabled?
I have been trying to edit a shared file but the edit on desktop is greyed out. Has this got anything to do with the file locking? how do i enable editing?

I tried to upload a new version and it is also greyed out. How do i enable these?

Oh!!! I realized that the trial period is expired, could that be the cause?

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2011 10:44]

•  
Anonymous
You can view all webinars on demand at http://www.kerio.com/company/events

Scroll down the page to see all the webinar listings.
  •  
jamesspader497

Hello Radek Sip!!! You have done great job. Thanks for the link.

Previous Topic: WebDav - go to Files
Next Topic: Hyperlink in email notification
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 06:48:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00593 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.