Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Operator 1.1 RC1 Issues
  •  
iTinyK

Send a private message to this user
Beta Team

Some Bugs I have found in RC 1 build 3659

Provision

I have a Polycom IP 335; when I provision it my display name is my ext number. Before it would show my name on the LCD now it just has my Ext.

Ring Rules

Call routing - Main number points to ext 21 and fallbacks to ext 22.

Ring Rules: My user has ext 21 and my mobile number. What happend before RC1 was if you called the main number it would call 21 then would try find my mobile. Wich worked great. Smile

Now if you ring the main number it wil call Ext 21 then it will use the fall back ext from Call Routing and will not call the mobile number. Sad

Things to add

Ring Group - Fall back to a PSTN number or Mobile, currently can only fall back to an Ext.
Ring Group - Group Voice Mail.
Call routing - Fall back to a PSTN number or Mobile.
Integrate with kerio Connect - Secure IMAP.

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Regarding Polycom phones, we removed the user name because many Polycom models show just a very short display name (despite the large display). That's why we show just the extension number. [If anyone has a idea how to force the phones to display longer strings, let us know.]

We will try to reproduce the issue with ring rules.

Regarding the integration with Kerio Connect, IMAP/TLS is being used. In the future, we would like to modify the module so that it chooses IMAP/SSL or IMAP/TLS based on what is available.

Vladimir

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Can you post or send me a screenshot of your Call Routing screen?

Thanks,
Vladimir
  •  
milles2121

I have the same issue or similar, anytime someone dials a direct dial number. It routes straight to the fallback number and never forwards to voicemail. So effectively every direct dial number is getting routed to the main number which is set as fallback.
  •  
ICT and Me

Ringgroups can already set to dial out to outside extension.
Kerio CZ has this already made possible.
Also it's possible to make one extension to provide only voicemail.
When you look in Dialplan you see how to call direct voicemail.
example: Extension 100 (voicemail) gets direct voicemail callnumber 5100
So Ringgroup fallback to 5100 (to voicemail)

We have test this. Because one of our customer wants that.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

@milles2121,

Can you send me your supportInfo.txt file to vtoncar _at_ kerio _dot_ com ?

Vladimir
Previous Topic: 1.1.0RC2: No International Calls
Next Topic: Calls out to Interactive Menus
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 21:17:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00454 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.