Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Mixing Up Contact Info (Synchronization issues)
  •  
pastachad

Send a private message to this user
I'm working in a mixed environment with Macs, PC's and iPhones/iPod Touches.

It seems that Kerio mixes up the email addresses of some of my contacts and I can't figure out why. I've gone around to make sure that people were not accidentally syncing contacts with their iOS devices through iTunes, but the problem persists.

Anyone hear of this? I've tried searching through the forums but haven't found much on this.

Chad
  •  
tonyswu

I've had this problem before when I was using Kerio Sync Connector on multiple Macs. My solution was to move everything to CardDAV right after they had the performance issue resolved..
  •  
lodewijk

had this with the old kerio sync connector for mac, using CardDav now (with it's own set of issues)

UPDATE:
Damn you Tonyswu, you beat me while I was still typing!

[Updated on: Tue, 28 June 2011 21:35]

•  
pastachad

Thanks, I'll look into making the switch. (What's the problem you're having with CardDav lodewijk?) I'm only going to be syncing 1000 contacts, so I hear lag shouldn't be a problem now.

Chad
  •  
lodewijk

1000 seems to be a lot for kerio (only god knows why!)

some more background info here:

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=80182&S =b8d833cbda09fe74971414d3ca1f3958
  •  
tonyswu

As far as I know the performance issue has been fixed. I have a contact folder with 2500 contacts shared by 7 users, and it's working quite well.
  •  
tonyswu

lodewijk wrote on Tue, 28 June 2011 12:34
had this with the old kerio sync connector for mac, using CardDav now (with it's own set of issues)

UPDATE:
Damn you Tonyswu, you beat me while I was still typing!

Ha, I have quicker hands!

Like pastachad, I am also wondering what issue you are having with CardDAV.
  •  
sedell

I had this happen after our contact list had to be re-indexed. The auto-complete history in Outlook 2003 stores a reference to a contact when the person/address exists in one of your contact lists. Those references were no longer valid after the re-index, so mail was going to the wrong people. I had to delete everyone's NK2 file to fix it.

Scott
Previous Topic: Message in error log
Next Topic: License user count exceeded???
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 08:52:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00465 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.