- Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)
Kerio Operator 1.1.0 Release Candidate 2 has been released.
The main focus of this version is finishing localizations of the Administration GUI and the MyPhone interface. In addition to
this, RC2 adds only a few bug fixes.
Administration GUI localizations:
* administration GUI is now available in English, Czech, German, and Russian
MyPhone interface localizations:
* the MyPhone interface is available in English, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Chinese
* Some SIP providers work with SIP User IDs that differ from the telephone numbers assigned to the users. Kerio Operator supports this situation but up to now it assumed that the User ID would be used for both SIP registration and incoming/outgoing calls. There are a small number of providers who use the different User ID for SIP registration only. To support this scenario, RC2 generates call routing rules for both the User ID and telephone numbers.
* Fixed a bug in the dialog for entering SMTP server configuration for sending alert or notification e-mail messages. The STMP configuration could be saved with missing password.
* Action buttons in PBX services, Security tab, and Advanced tab in Extensions were incorrectly displayed for users with read-only access to the Administration GUI. The engine (correctly) refused to process the actions. Button display rules have been fixed.
* Corrected sorting by HW address in Provisioned phones.
* Firefox 5.0 is now supported
product development manager for Kerio Operator
[Updated on: Tue, 19 July 2011 18:53]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of