Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » MS Office 2010 Service Pack 1 Update available today - OK with Kerio?
  •  
Thunderbyte

Send a private message to this user
Dear Kerio team and users,

starting today, MS Office SP1 is being delivered via Windows Update and is available as separate download via http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2510690/en-us .

Is it safe to install with current Kerio 7.2? Has the team or anyone tried already?

I would appreciate some positive answers before installing it.

[Updated on: Wed, 29 June 2011 18:04]

•  
wag357

FWIW
I'm not from Kerio, but I've been testing it thoroughly on 2 machines since yesterday and so far I see nothing negative.

I plan to allow my users to do the update after the holiday weekend.

If someone has more to add please do.

--Walt

[Updated on: Thu, 30 June 2011 21:23]

•  
Thunderbyte

Great to hear that, so I will tell my users that an update should be OK.
  •  
winkelman

Seems Office 2010 SP1 is officially Kerio backed in 7.2.1 (released last Monday)...
  •  
elias

We ran into an issue that seems reasonably widespread where reminders stop working. I think roughly half of our installed base is having this issue. There's a topic called Outlook Reminders no longer work after SP1 install in the Technet forms which describe this issue.

Note that this doesn't appear to have anything to do with Kerio, it looks like its an Outlook issue.

-Elias
Previous Topic: Weird "inbox_0" problem with OL2010
Next Topic: redundand mailbox
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 04:05:24 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00462 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.