Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Migration Exchange 2003 to Kerio Connect (Ubuntu Outlook 2011)
  •  
mosndup

Send a private message to this user
I intend to migrate an MS Exchange Server 2003 to Kerio Connect 7.2.0. patch 1 on Ubuntu 10.10.

The migrating PC running the Kerio Migration Tool has Outlook 2011. The Kerio documention mentions:

Installation package of the Microsoft Outlook
2003 (with Service Pack 3 or higher) or
2007 (with Pack 1 or higher)

Is Outlook 2011 an issue?

Charles.
  •  
ICT and Me

I have never tried it. When it works with MSO2k7 it should also work with MSO2k10.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
ICT and Me

BTW:
You know that don't have NTLM with Connect on Linux? So no automatic password change within Outlook when you use Linux. This must be done manual.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
mosndup

I only have 4 users.
Is there a good documentation on how to proceed with these passwords.
Are the accounts created automatically?
Then install the passwords.

or what?
  •  
mosndup

Any recommendations before starting migration from Exchange to Ubuntu ?
Thanks.
Charles

[Updated on: Sun, 10 July 2011 17:58]

Previous Topic: Barracuda LDAP Configuration HELP
Next Topic: Mega Contact Duplication
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 12:27:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00966 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.