Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect, Lightning and CalDAV
  •  
EdRoxter

Send a private message to this user
Hey everyone,

I'm experiencing a weird phenomenon since I've upgraded to Connect 7.2:

I had my calendar subscribed in Thunderbird/Lightning as a CalDAV calendar which had worked pretty fine until now. Now, when I try to synchronize it, Lightning tells me in the error console:

Warning: There has been an error reading data for calendar: XYZ.  However, this error is believed to be minor, so the program will attempt to continue. Error code: DAV_DAV_NOT_CALDAV. Description: The resource at https://myhost.de/caldav/ is a DAV collection but not a CalDAV calendar

Warning: There has been an error reading data for calendar: XYZ.  However, this error is believed to be minor, so the program will attempt to continue. Error code: READ_FAILED. Description: 

No calendar items are shown in Lightning and the whole thing doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone else have this experience?

Kind regards
Nico

P.S.: Worked neither with Thunderbird 3.1/Lightning 1.0b2 nor with TB5.0/Lightning 1.0b4 under Ubuntu 10.10.

[Updated on: Mon, 11 July 2011 10:25]

•  
Kedar

Hi,
in Kerio Connect 7.2 is new version of CalDAV protocol. I'm not sure Sunbird/Lightning is fully compatible or it requires upgrade.
AFAIK the path to calendar should be different: select calendar in WebMail and press first button from right side - with calendar icon.
On this page is URL which should be used in Sunbird/Lightning, it's in format http(s)://<server>/calendars/<domain>/<user>/<calendarname >
  •  
EdRoxter

That did the trick. So there are two different CalDAV versions provided. Good to know!

Thanks Radek!

Yours
Nico
  •  
nixIT

I have a similar issue after upgrading to Kerio 7.2.

My calendar in Lightning shows up when I first launched Thunderbird after the upgrade, however, after a short time, the calendar is empty. I check webmail and all my events/meetings are there.

I close Thunderbird, relaunch it, and calendar is empty. I click the Calendar tab, right click the calendar and select "Reload calendar" but nothing happens.

I delete the calendar and re-add it, via the URL that is displayed under Settings/integrate with linux from within webmail. Once I re-add the calendar the events and meetings will populate, but then after some time "Whoosh" they are gone again.

I can't seem to get lightning to keep my meetings.

Any idea?

--nixIT
  •  
nixIT

Anyone? It seems that even after verifying my calendar settings, I can't get lightning 1.0b2 to show my meetings, yet when I go to the kerio webmail interface they are all there.

This setup worked flawlessly prior to Kerio Connect 7.2

--nixIT
Previous Topic: How to repair mail queue issue?
Next Topic: Kerio Connect compatibility with Mac OS X Lion
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 16:04:51 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00379 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.