Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » V5.1.10 Through Put
  •  
twerki78

Send a private message to this user
Hi, wonder if anyone else has come across this.

I'm running Kerio Winroute Firewall v5.1.10 under windows 2000 advanced server latest SP's etc. Dual NIC, ones an older Netflex-3 and the other is an on board type using a VIA chipset. 1Gb RAM & AMD processor running at 1.8GHz.

The problem I have is; trying to run 4mbs to 4.5mbs through Kerio for longer than 10 mins causes the internal LAN NIC to fail and the server disappears off the network. Windows logs no errors and the NIC appears to be "happy". Internet access on the server PC is ok whist in this error condition. I have tried different NIC's on both sides of the firewall and the same result.

Has anyone else come across this? Did you find a solution? What was it?

Thanks for your help,

Dan
  •  
Tahattmeruh

Send a private message to this user
I'm having the same symptoms. My nic for the network and or DSL are not working. No error log or error message. Server is running. If you try to restart the KWF service, the service is always in stopping state. I have to reboot than.

Marc
Previous Topic: Help with dropped packets
Next Topic: Is KerioWinroute Firewall right for me?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 20:34:59 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00332 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.