Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mailing going into trash (One one account email marked as spam going into trash)
  •  
pchernoff

Send a private message to this user
This is strange and I am not certain it is a KC problem. On a mail account shared by 2 users, e-mail marked as spam is going into the Trash directory.

Email is first processed by Postini, and then goes to KC (7.2.1) and then accessed with Mail.app (Leopard & Snow Leopard). The users have noticed some important mail in the trash. By looking at the email with the web mail interface we see that this mail is marked as spam. In one case the person kept moving the mail to the inbox and it jumped back into the trash folder. No filters are active in the web mail interface.

When I look at the KC server everything dealing with spam is turned off. When I look at the user's account in KC there are no spam options. When I look at mail.app on both Macs there are no rules and junk mail filtering is turned off.

Any ideas what might be happening. I know that neither user is dumping these files into the trash. I am guessing that KC is looking at the header with the spam value created by Postini, otherwise I don't see how these mails are getting tagged as spam.
Previous Topic: relocate KOFF local cached files?
Next Topic: Weird "inbox_0" problem with OL2010
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 17:25:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00364 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.