Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » error messages 0x80042013, 0x80042011, 0x80042010 connecting Outlook
  •  
lawrie

Send a private message to this user
Kerio error messages 0x80042013, 0x80042011, 0x80042010 connecting Outlook.

I found I was having these error messages when trying to set up Outlook with the Kerio Offline connector. You enter all of the details and click Test Connection and rceive one of these messages depending on the domain name, whether the user name you have used is name or name@domain.tld. or name<_at_>netbiosname.
In my case it was that I was using Active Directory for authentication and that the details - user name or password - were incorrect. I only found when looking at the outbound message queue and saw Authentication failure notices against all of the messages
To fix it, navigate to Domain, look at it's properties and check the Directory tab. Ensure that the credentials for logging into AD are correct, restart the Kerio Connect service and your problems should disappear.

Although I resolved this issue myself, I received very patient and good assistance from Jeffery and John at the Sydney help desk.
  •  
FEichelsdoerfer

Send a private message to this user
I had an 0x80042010 error today, no auth-problem, deactivating IPv6 helped me so far.
Frank
Previous Topic: Logs with read- unread flags from E-Mails
Next Topic: html signature highlighted fields are incorrect
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Feb 22 07:12:39 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00799 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.