- Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)
Kerio Operator 1.1.0 has been released today. The final version differs from Release Candidate 2 in the following bug fixes:
- Highlighting had incorrect colors when a log was exported in HTML format.
- Kerio Operator generates Asterisk configuration after each restart to make sure Asterisk's files are always consistent with the configuration database. The files were sometimes not re-generated when Kerio Operator was paired with an Active Directory server. Even though the probability of configuration file corruption is low, the error was fixed and the files are now always re-created after each restart.
- A new crash-dump file was sometimes not reported in the Admin GUI. This was caused by a glitch in the implementation of the new notification system in the Admin GUI. The error was fixed.
- When using the voicemail/e-mail integration and a user's Full name was empty, the MyPhone interface displayed the subsequent e-mail header instead of the name.
- DTMF codes were sometimes not sent when calling out using a BRI (EuroISDN) card.
- Incoming calls were always sent to the fallback number on a SIP interface that had several external numbers and at the same time its User ID differed from the telephone numbers.
product development manager for Kerio Operator
[Updated on: Thu, 18 August 2011 12:25]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of