Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Features (Features)
  •  
akke

Send a private message to this user
Is there an near-feature plan to add more features to Kerio Operator?

I'm missing things like
- Call parking
- SMS support
- FAX support
- Possibility to add own AGI scripts
- More complete CDR info
- Billing stuff?

Most importantly, i'm currently missing call parking which prevents us from ordering this product. The UI is pretty nice but because of this missing feature we cannot start using it, not even for a trial....
  •  
akke

Not even a response?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Which of these are must-have for you? In another post, you mentioned Call parking and AGI scripts...

Vladimir
  •  
akke

Call parking is a must and AGI scripting too. The only requirement for AGI scripting is that we can setup an extention that would execute the AGI script. It's not required, for us, to be able to configure that from the UI. Note: we are using AGI scripts written in PHP that use PHP's mysql functions for database related actions. If Kerio Operator doesn't provide this, I assume we can compile our own PHP binary with the requirements we need. .. And we would need to be able to configure Kerio Operator's iptables firewall if it's not allowing outbound mysql connections by default.

SMS and FAX support is no requirement for us. We can keep our current asterisk configuration side-by-side as those configurations almost never need to change.

Billing is not a requirement but would allow us to use Kerio Operator on other parts of our network too.

A more complete CDR would be very handy, but it's not a requirement either.
  •  
akke

(Currently Kerio Operator can't tell me from which DID a call came. It's only listing the caller's numbar and the extention it was routed to.)

[Updated on: Mon, 25 July 2011 11:45]

Previous Topic: Operator Wont Boot
Next Topic: Kerio Operator 1.1 - Device cannot REGISTER : Asterisk 1.4 BUG!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 09:36:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00441 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.