Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » VPN with multiple networks (Odd behavior)
  •  
nhoague

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

We are experiencing some odd behavior that hopefully someone can shed some light on.

First, our network setup.

We have Control and Connect setup at the main office.
We have remote workers at home with Control setup to access main office through site-site VPN tunnel.

The main office has 2 separate circuits, a T2 and a Cable connection, with 3 IP addresses (2 on the T2 and 1 on the cable) being used.

Here is the odd behavior. When a user is at home they can only connect to mail server (or ping) the Cable connection. Any ping to the T2 IP's times out. If they disconnect they can ping all 3 IPs.

This is very annoying and of course we need the VPN active since we have servers that we don't want on the public internet.

Attached is a screenshot of our routes, if it helps! I wonder if it is because we only have the one gateway IP (which we can ping).

•  
nhoague

Update: I disabled the interface is question, re-enabled it. Worked for a minute then stopped. Then I decided to just upgrade to 7.2 RC1, and after that I was given new options in the interface. A load balancing link weight. I set these all to the same, and it works now!

Interesting, but whatever, it works.
  •  
nhoague

Nevermind, ping works...but services do not. I'll be calling support later. Sad
Previous Topic: Admin Account not connected
Next Topic: How to add Kerio Firewall icon on Task bar?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 05:55:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00411 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.