Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » SIP TRUNK with multiple numbers (Not supported by Kerio?)
  •  
akke

Send a private message to this user
When I connect Kerio Operator to a SIP TRUNK that has multiple DID's I can receive all calls from all DID's on that trunk by routing it trough the "call routing" page.
But I can't seem to find any way to configure caller id's for outgoing routes. It doesn't seem like this options is there?

Is this missing, or didn't I look good enough?
  •  
akke

Nevermind, just took the time to check the dialplan and noticed it's doing this automatically by reversing the inbound call routes...
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Correct, it reverses the inbound call routes. Plus the first number in the list of DIDs represents all the numbers that do not have a direct mapping.

Vladimir

[Updated on: Mon, 25 July 2011 10:43]

•  
akke

Well, that actually is a problem too, listen:

I have a SIP trunk with multiple DID's but I need to login using a username which is different from all DID numbers. When I first tried to connect Kerio Operator it didn't want to register with my SIP trunk, even tough I entered the correct username and password. I noticed that Kerio Operator was writing this register line to sip.conf:

register => <first_sip_did>:<password>:<username><_at_><sip.provider >/<first_sip_did>

So I had to add my username to my list of DID's in order to have Kerio Operator connected to my SIP trunk.

Problem: if numbers without direct mapping are going to make outbound calls, Kerio Operatir is going to set the CallerID to my SIP trunk username instead of the first available DID.

Did I make clear the problem? If not: I'll try to rephrase in more detail...

[Updated on: Mon, 25 July 2011 11:43]

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Can you send me the support information file from your Operator instance? You can download it from the System Health screen in the Admin GUI. Please PM the file to me or send it directly to vtoncar at kerio dot com.

Vladimir
  •  
akke

Not right now as I've already changed my testsetup completely. I've been playing with the trial and reported the problems I had to deal with. But currenlty I'm testing some other things with a new/clean setup...
Previous Topic: Using WELLGate 3802 with Kerio Operator
Next Topic: Pick up a ringing extension
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 17:21:43 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00429 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.