Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Axigen to Kerio (Migration from an Axigen mail server to Kerio connect)
  •  
Amir

Send a private message to this user
We have an Axigen mail server (about 8000 users) and we want to change our mail server to Kerio connect, but we must first be sure of possibility of successful migration(users,emails,folders,...), first is it even possible to migrate?? and second how to do the migration??

* I recently tried to used Kerio IMAP migration tool , but i think its necessary to have a CSV file that contains mail list with passwords and axigen did't support such a think!!!
  •  
Amir

150 views and no answers!!!
  •  
ccjwells

This isn't an official support channel. Your best bet is to submit a trouble ticket at support.kerio.com
  •  
My IT Indy

Well, with 8000 Kerio users you will need to scale your hardware appropriately. If Axigen uses imap, you can run imapsync to grab the data from it and place it on the Kerio server. you will need a file with usernames/passwords in it for imapsync to work however. I don't know Axigen, but if you can mass-change passwords to something identical that would make your job easier.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
Amir

@ccjwells

i did, but no answers!!!

@HoosierMac

first tnx , and yes Axigen uses IMAP but there is no way to get my users passwords in a file, but i can Export the Usernames. and about mass-changing the passwords , I don't think it is possible because we can't undo it i think.

English is not my native language sorry:D
  •  
My IT Indy

I'm not aware of any recent server that will export passwords for security reasons. So you will have to mass-change all of them to something you know. Then you can migrate. We just did this for a client using Google Apps. They logged into their admin panel, changed their passwords, and we used imapsync to bring their email down to their Kerio server.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
Previous Topic: KOFF for Outlook 2010 Reminders
Next Topic: Need to persuade directors to go with Kerio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 04:37:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.