- Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)
Since we have a new feature request for Call Parking, I would like to ask the users in this forum for their opinion.
How important is Call Parking for you, compared to things like:
* support for new HW (network cards, motherboards)
* support for Digium's analog telephony cards
* Call pickup
* BLF support
* Better call forwarding
* Address book in MyPhone and in auto-provisioned phones
* Access to Asterisk Management Interface (for CRM integration, for example)
* Improved Call Detail Reporting (like recording the whole path of a call through the PBX)
Are you able to set priorities?
Thanks in advance for your input,
- ICT and Me
Call Parking should be very nice, but this is my prio list:
(0. Client naming to SIP trunk provider )
1. HW support (NIC, Syst.Brd, Digium etc etc)
2. Better Call forwarding
3. Access to AMI
5. Call Parking and Pinkup (at the same time)
6. Address book
7. Call Detail report.
I hope this is helping you guys.
ICT and Me
Here is my shortlist and feedback received from customers:
Call parking and pickup (it is a feature of Almost every PBX)
More information on the call status screen as we use several pstn to VoIP adapters (routing of the call)
Extension mobility and phone login support (like cisco).
More hardware support (gateways and phones such as Yealink).
More detailed reporting.
Kerio connect integration between public contacts and and MyPhone address book.
Option to record a call.
Home & Office
Kerio Prefered Partner
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of