Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » FTP Problem - Block Sending Proccess
  •  
Peralta

Send a private message to this user
I'm having problems sending files via FTP. In any FTP software in the middle of sending the file the connection is closed. Soon after this block get a warning saying the file already exists on FTP.

So when trying to resend the same file gives error warning that the file already exists on the server. So trying to delete the file gives me an error message warning that I can not delete it.

Can anyone help me?

• Attachment: error.JPG
    (Size: 45.96KB, Downloaded 411 times)
  •  
KursadOlmez

Hi Peralta,

Please check the Error and Security logs while uploading files.
And also try to upload files to different FTP server to see if the problem is with your current FTP host or not.

Regards,

•  
Peralta

Kerio not show me erros on transfer... I try others FTP servers and other FTP softwares, but i dont have success.

Anyone help me?
  •  
Goran

I have same problem, but i fix him,
Download last FileZilla, and las Winroute Very Happy

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
Previous Topic: What is your software upgrade policy or practice?
Next Topic: How to stick a vpn account to one specific computer ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 10:21:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00420 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.