Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Auto Attendant Announcement bug?
  •  
willoneal

Send a private message to this user
When making an auto attendant script, I've set up a sound file that says "one moment please," and when used once in the script, it works fine. But if I try to use the same sound file later on in the script, Operator tells me an error has occured, and then wants to report it to Kerio, which causes the screen to lock up (flash? fun!!!). If I reload the page, it comes right back, but any changes to the script are lost.

Can someone else test this?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Thank you for this report and for sending the "web-crash" to Kerio. We identified an issue that manifests itself if you select, then un-select (with Control-click) a line in Auto-attendant's "Edit Menu", then double-click the Announcement on the line. This leads to a Javascript error when later closing the dialog for selecting audio files. Is this close to what you did?

The bug will be fixed in Operator 1.1.1

Vladimir
  •  
GazzaBot

Hi,

We getting the same or similar error since 1.1.1 update when trying to edit the Call Routing Interface. We using a Digium 4 port but only 1 port being used. We have set the outgoing route and can edit that but problem occurs if you edit the actual Interface itself, not the external number part (hope this makes sense).

Then if you go to any audio screens to do a playback it gives an error that no playback device exists. Close and restart browser then the audio is fine again - IE8. I then tested on Google Chrome & Firefox - the crash still happens on the interface edit BUT the audio still works fine.

Gary
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

To understand this, you (1) open and close an external interface dialog and (2) go to the audio file management and try to play some audio file?

Vladimir
  •  
GazzaBot

Hi Vladimir,

To understand this, you (1) open and close an external interface dialog and (2) go to the audio file management and try to play some audio file?

1)As per the attachment - I edit ISDN and then get the Administraion error popup - I click cancel and the page is frozen until I click the browsers refresh button - Operator then goes back to the main Operator windows (with version etc..)

2)Then if I go to any audio option in Operator I get a 'no audio device' error

This is only in Internet Explorer - I tried Firefox 6 and Google Chrome, they crashed as in point 1 but audio did not stop

Thanks

Gary

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

This is a bug in Operator's admin GUI introduced in 1.1.1. It will be fixed in the next service release. Meanwhile, the workaround is to reset the ISDN interface to the default state and then configure it again (the configuration wizard does not have this bug).

Vladimir
  •  
GazzaBot

Hi,

I cam across the 'Webcrash' again, this time it did it when I added a SSL Certificate. I added the new certificate but as I clicked 'Set as Active' it gave the crash error popup.
  •  
Jan Pejša

Hi,

thanks for the report. We know about this kind of "web crash". This applies only to Internet Explorer (as I know) and the main problem is that Kerio Operator certificate is changing for its web server immediately. Internet Explorer overlaps the message "SSL Certificate was changed. Please restart your browser now." with the "web crash" pop-up.

Please ignore this "web crash" after changing the active certificate. Thanks.
Previous Topic: Global phonebook needed
Next Topic: Group fallback
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 04:47:03 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.