Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS recover 'Number of Volumes'
  •  
phil_w

Send a private message to this user
Should I be worried that when watching the kmsrecover process in a terminal window on OS X that it only counted up to 'restoring volume 12' but i had 14 zip files in the backup folder?

Many thanks
  •  
p0ddie

Normally this is no issue as kmsrecover is smart enough and restores files from only files that contain data it needs for the restore process. Did you do a full restore or partial? If you decompress one of the unused zip files, do you find any data that is missing in your restore?
  •  
jstrickland

I had the same issues. I have 26 files, but kmsrecover stopped after 19. After the 19th file it errored, saying it could not write to the zip file. Why would it be trying to write to the zip file? If these are all parts of a full backup, I can't see how kmsrecover would determine that 7 files that are 2GB each would contain unnecessary information.
Previous Topic: Can't use iCal Config Tool in Lion
Next Topic: Problems moving from Mac Server to Windows Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 20:39:13 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00458 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.