Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio offline connect won't install on windows xp sp3 (Outlook is the correct version, so is Windows but still Kerio offline connector won't install)
  •  
protie.matthias

Send a private message to this user
Hi!

I'm providing technical support for a company which runs a Kerio mailserver and uses Kerio Offline Connector between the server and Microsoft Outlook xp.

The problem is on one machine Kerio refuses to install, it's a fresh install of Windows XP due to hardware failure and since then have I been trying to get it to work.

Control panel-add remove programs says office is at version 10.0.6626.0 but when I try to install any version of Kerio Offline connector it says the version is 10.0.6853.0 and that the version is not supported, terminating the install.

I've tried this several times without success. What am I missing?
  •  
cpohts

I know Outlook XP required patch KB905649 from MS - did you install that?
  •  
protie.matthias

I did install that on one occasion - I could try to reinstall it. What is the version number of office after installing that patch?
  •  
cpohts

Not sure what version it will display, but the MS article might tell you. I do know that Outlook XP should be on SP3 and have that patch installed.
  •  
protie.matthias

Edit:
I was just on the phone with the user and that patch said it was already installed and kerio wouldn't install.

I have even tried to install the oldest version of Kerio Offline Connector in the legacy downloads section.

Cheers,
Matthias

[Updated on: Tue, 02 August 2011 15:12]

Previous Topic: Kerio backup failures - Cannot write file errors
Next Topic: Kerio connect with OpenOffice?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 05:43:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00362 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.