Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Provisionning of Yealink
  •  
benahcene

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

We are distributor of Yealink Phones and we want provisioned the phones with Kerio Operator.

I want to know if Yealink can be provisioned despite missing from Kerio operator provisioned phones list, and if we can't, can we change the configuration files in TFT-BOOT for provisioning the phone because we need to use Yealink absolutely.

Thank you.

[Updated on: Tue, 02 August 2011 12:30]

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Operator generates the configuration files on demand just before sending them over TFTP. But you could use another TFTP server and provision the phones from that server.

Vladimir
  •  
benahcene

Where have you seen that operator generates the configuration files ?

Thank you

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Sorry for misleading you. To be more precise, Operator constructs the configuration "file" in a memory buffer. So it never appears on the disk even though it looks like a file for the TFTP client in the provisioned telephone.

[Updated on: Tue, 02 August 2011 16:18]

•  
benahcene

ok, thank you for your response.
  •  
benahcene

I have others questions. I know how create a configuration files for yealink phones but i don't know where i can put it on the Kerio Operator serveur, and what is the script who generates the configuration files in the serveur.
Where the configuration "file" is in the memory ?
Thanks.
  •  
benahcene

I'm sorry, I have an other question.
I want to put my own configuration file into Kerio Operator server in /OPT/Kerio/Operator/Firmware, but when I want move or replace a file, I have an error that said you dont' have the rights. How I can change that. I am connected on SSH with my Login : Admin.
Thank you for the response.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Operator's built-in TFTP server does not send files from disk. I recommend that you use a separate TFTP server to provision the configuration files.

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Firmware UPdates
Next Topic: Call Parking priority
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 22:28:40 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00419 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.