Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Anyone using AstraSync on BB
  •  
phil_w

Send a private message to this user
Just trying to get an up to date opinion on AstraSync - I used it back on Kerio 6.6 without much success. Is anyone running it on the latest Kerio and how is it?

Cheers
  •  
p0ddie

I had two customers use it. It does what it needs to, but it's ugly. Registration process is an annoyance, and in my experience you had to set the interval to something like one hour. If you set it to push mail, it drained the battery of the BB really fast (talking about sucking the battery dry in half a day).
  •  
phil_w

My last experience wasn't great, but I have a need to support just one BB user. What about NotifySync ? Looks quite polished nowadays?
  •  
ccjwells

I have one user (my CEO) using NotifySync, and he hasn't had any problems with it. The only time I have to look at it is when the contract for the year comes up.
  •  
phil_w

Many thanks. Just the ticket I think.
Previous Topic: xserve storage recommendations?
Next Topic: Shrink local Database
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 21:02:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00386 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.