Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » WebView and DivX (with DivX Add-On for IE9 the WebView doesn't work)
  •  
HelmiCH

Send a private message to this user
...it was a long search...

One time I had to download a file from KWS - but my IE9 was searching for the client...
the WebView didn't work also....

after deactivating and activating and changing the sets of the browser add-ons i found out, that the newest DivX Plus WebPlayer HTML5 Add-On was "killing" KWS functions!!!!

is there any way to have both functions (KWS and DivX) active?
  •  
Tomas Rondik (Kerio)

Hello,
I tried to reproduce the issue which you mentioned but - unfortunately - without any success. Please, could you send me more precise information about your client OS (for example "Win 7 64bit Service Pack 1") and also version of DivX Plus WebPlayer HTML5 (for example "2.1.2.126")? Thank you.

Best regards,

Tomas Rondik
Quality Engineer
Kerio Technologies
  •  
HelmiCH

Hello,

I'm working with:

- Win 7 64-bit / SP1 / (actual updates) - German
- IE9 / Version 9.0.8112.16421 / Update versions: 9.0.1 (KB2530548) / German
- DivX Plus Web Player HTML5 <video> / Version 2.1.2.126

i disabled one add-on after the other (with enabling after test)

with DivX Plus Add-On active - i didn't get the WebView of a file
with DivX Plus Add-On inactibe - i get the Webview of a file

do you need more information?
  •  
Tomas Rondik (Kerio)

Hello,
I have to confirm this issue with Workspace 1.0.1 (build 1752). Empty (white) Web Preview frame is shown without document preview. A good new is that I tested also our internal development version and it is not affected. So this issue will be fixed in next public version.

Best regards,

Tomas Rondik
Quality Engineer
Kerio Technologies
  •  
HelmiCH

when will this new version be available? any suggestions?

thanks for the support
Helmut
  •  
Tomas Rondik (Kerio)

Hello,
yesterday we release Kerio Workspace 1.1 beta 4 which is not affected by this issue. You can download it from http://www.kerio.com/betas/workspace . Please remember that it is a beta version so it may not be as stable as the final, product quality version. In case your Workspace installation is mission critical, please wait for 1.1 final version.

Regards,

Tomas Rondik
Quality Engineer
Kerio Technologies
  •  
HelmiCH

Hi Tomas,

thanks for the info.
i have only one installation (production) - the error i had two times, where i did the workaround (disabling other ie-plugins).

so - i will wait for official version 1.1 - what do you think about the release date?

thank you for your fast support
Helmut Smile Thumbs Up
Previous Topic: Timetable and Roadmap Workspace 1.1
Next Topic: Link to a file from somewhere on a page
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 01:52:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.