Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Shared contacts in Mac address book
  •  
McGo

Send a private message to this user
We are using the private addressbook on Macs and iOs devices successfully. Now we want to use a shared addressbook. In forums. kerio. com/m/79093 lodewijk suggests to use another licence for each shared address book. That is not really a solution, because I want to share and group several address books and don't really want to buy another 10 or so licenses.

So this is what i did:
- Set up a new contact folder in the web client and granted access to the relevant accounts
- The contact folder is available on the iOs devices immediately
- The Mac address book does not show the contact folder at all. So I followed support. kerio. com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarti cleid=564&nav=0,1,23 and removed all CardDAV accounts locally, rebooted, downloaded the automatical config tool
- The shared contacts are still not available.

I tried LDAP but this is not an option because every user should be able to add / edit contacts via Mac.

What is the best way to use shared contacts?
  •  
Kedar

Send a private message to this user
Try subscribe shared contact folder by these users in webmail - as the test they can access this contact folder.

A public contact folder must be in the root level of Public Folders, not subfolder. "Contacts" folder must be available too (it's a known bug).
Then download autoconfiguration tool: it should configure two CardDAV accounts - one for your personal account and second for Public Folders.
Previous Topic: Footer under written text not under the whole mail?
Next Topic: Old mailbox handle problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 00:24:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.