Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Delegate - Vulnerability
  •  
ross1999

Send a private message to this user
Whether this is a set up issue with our configuration or not I have found it is possible to add any user as someone I am a delegate for and send emails as though they are from that person.

I've found it occurs on both Entourage 2008 and Outlook 2011.

Any ideas?

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2011 16:04]

•  
fusion4it

I have a client with exactly the same issue. Has anyone found a resolution or work around for this yet with Outlook 2011?

This really is a deal clincher for any future Kerio Connect installs.

Thanks
  •  
fusion4it

Anyone else with this same issue? So far I can't ascertain if this is any issue at our end of more of a fundamental permission issue within Outlook 2011 / Kerio.

Many thanks
Previous Topic: Sort problem with emails using Flag status
Next Topic: Shared calendar not updating
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 15:28:46 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00407 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.