Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » After 7.2.2 update old reminders won't dismiss (Correction: this happens with all accounts)
  •  
pokeitwithastick

Send a private message to this user
So I updated to the 7.2.2 version of Connect from 7.1 and all of a sudden reminders for events that happened in the past are popping up on users accounts that are syncing with their iphones. Without going back and deleting each event from the past that this is happening for how can i fix this? It seems that the last release this was a problem for was in the 6s.

Note: the clients are running t-bird & lightning latest releases

[Updated on: Wed, 10 August 2011 18:51]

•  
Kedar

Exists these reminders only in client applications (Lightning) or they are popping up also in WebMail (or another client - iCal, Outlook, Entourage)?

[Updated on: Fri, 12 August 2011 14:29]

•  
pokeitwithastick

These reminders are popping up with lightning clients only since that's what we use in our office. Also we've upgraded some of the clients to the newest Thunderbird 6x and lightning and some are still on t-bird 3x & 5x. Doesn't seem to matter. We don't get a lot of the reminders just one or two a day and always for events that happened in the past. I checked the system dates on the server and client and they're set right too.
  •  
clan

Some of our users had the same problem with lightning, removing anr re-creating the calendars helped.
  •  
pokeitwithastick

CLAN,
what was your procedure for removing and recreating a calendar?
  •  
clan

just removing the calendar from lighting, then adding new with the URL from 'add to calendar client'. I think that some caldav property changed or was added to Kerio, and that by effectively creating a new calendar in Lightning this was resolved. I have no idea, what exactly has happened, but I didn't get any more complaints afterwards.
  •  
pokeitwithastick

OK,
I'll try that.
Thanks.
  •  
Kedar

clan wrote on Mon, 22 August 2011 17:25
I think that some caldav property changed or was added to Kerio, and that by effectively creating a new calendar in Lightning this was resolved. I have no idea, what exactly has happened, but I didn't get any more complaints afterwards.

You're right. I guess it's caused by new CalDAV protocol version in Kerio Connect 7.2
Related thread: http://forums.kerio.com/m/81191/
Previous Topic: Change default Contacts folder when creating a new contact
Next Topic: Email Skipping Bayesian Filter
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 04:03:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00496 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.