Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2011 Meeting Request Displayed As Text
  •  
Bob Johnston

Send a private message to this user
Anyone else having a problem with Outlook 2011 (Mac) displaying some received meeting request messages from Outlook for Windows?

Meeting requests sent from Windows Outlook to Mac Outlook 2011 (v14.1.2) display as TEXT, but display correctly in Entourage 2008. I cleanly installed Outlook 2011 on a different Mac and set up a different email account for testing. Same problem exists. I have not tested Outlook 2010 (Windows) yet.

Attached are two examples.

Meeting Request Sent From:
- Mac Outlook 2011 sent to Mac Outlook 2011, email is OK (send/receive on same server).

- Mac Outlook 2011 sent to Mac Outlook 2011, email is OK (send from external server to my server).

- Windows Outlook 2007 sent to Mac Outlook 2011, email is HTML (send/receive on same server).

- Windows Outlook 2007 sent to Windows Outlook 2007, email is OK (send/receive on same server).

- Windows Outlook 2007 sent to Mac Outlook 2011, email is HTML (send from external server to my server).

- Windows Outlook 2007 sent to sbcglobal.net (webmail), email is HTML (send from KC to sbcglobal.net).

Thanks for any thoughts.

• Attachment: Correct.png
    (Size: 25.85KB, Downloaded 279 times)
  • Attachment: Incorrect.png
    (Size: 28.97KB, Downloaded 270 times)
  •  
b-tom

Send a private message to this user
Did you submit a Kerio bug report on this?

I've just tested this with Windows Outlook 2003 <-> Mac Outlook 2011, without any issues.

I am going to run a couple of test with MS 2007 too.
Previous Topic: LDAP port not available problem when installing "Auto-configure iCal"
Next Topic: Fixed: You cannot respond to a meeting without an organizer
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 07:51:14 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00408 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.