Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » OSx install of Kerio and MS Active Directory authentification (Can access AD and also Kerberos auth but kerio fails)
  •  
kepano

Send a private message to this user
Have successfully binded server to Windows AD, and got kerberos auth to work, but when I try and login with an AD account to kerio, it states 'HTTP/WebMail: Invalid password for user .....'

Anyone got any ideas what the issue could be?

The OSX server is 10.7, and kerio is 7.2.2

Regards
  •  
Kedar

Are AD users activated in Kerio Connect?
Has AD server installed Kerio Active Directory Extension?
What is in error/warning/security log?
  •  
p0ddie

Is Lion server really bound to AD? If yes, go to terminal and type kinit <username> (some user with a mail account), if you are asked for the password, enter it and nothing else happens, type klist. You should have a TGT. Also, what do the Kerio log and the AD authentication log say?
  •  
kepano

]Believe I've worked out what the issue is

The domain is a .local domain, but all users are emails have the external domain .net as their primary email address

Re: the kinit request, if I do it against the local domain all works, but against the external it doesn't, which obviously makes sense, the issue seems to be that when I migrate the users over, the domain they are associated against is the external domain.

The returns on kinit and klist are below

[img]./fa/2302/0/[/img

•  
kepano

Please find attached the logs as requested

• Attachment: logs.zip
    (Size: 2.60KB, Downloaded 190 times)
Previous Topic: Copying msgs POP to IMAP results in blank msgs in T-bird
Next Topic: Kerio Outlook Connector 64 Bit
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 09:10:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00427 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.