Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Bria iPhone app - Decline (603)
  •  
pieter@mgfx.co.za

Send a private message to this user
Hi does anyone else get this error after upgrading to Operator 1.1? I can phone internal numbers but as soon as I try and phone an external number I get Decline 603 on the Bria iPhone app.
It worked 100% before.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Did you keep the same configuration or did you change anything after upgrading to version 1.1? For example, if you enabled multiple registrations for the extension, you will need to change the user name in Bria.

Vladimir
  •  
pieter@mgfx.co.za

Hi Vladimir,

We didnt change a thing. We just did the upgrade and since then it started doing that. No configuration was changed on the phone either.
Whats strange is that Bria registers with Operator and I can make internal calls. As soon as I try and phone out I get this. Remember we are not using SIP for external calls. We are using and ISDN card (B410P).
Do you know the Bria iPhone app?

ThanksPieter
  •  
GazzaBot

Hi Vladimir,

We tested Pieter's extension on a PC softphone and on my 3CXPhone running on an HTC with Android and all works fine.

The only thing that has changed is the server's IP address but I doubt that is an issue as the Bria does register and can call internally.

Regards,
Gary
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

So this only happens with the Bria on iPhone? Is there anything interesting in the logs? Did you try to capture the packet flow and analyze it in Wireshark?
  •  
GazzaBot

I checked the Warning login int Operator and this is the entry when his call fails:

[17/Aug/2011 10:29:19] kerio asterisk[2602]: VERBOSE[19723]: -- Executing [s@macro-dial-i-ISDN:6] Set(\"SIP/69-00000016\", \"LIMIT_WARNING_FILE=beep\") in new stack
[17/Aug/2011 10:29:19] kerio asterisk[2602]: VERBOSE[19723]: > play_warning = 30000
[17/Aug/2011 10:29:19] kerio asterisk[2602]: VERBOSE[19723]: > warning_freq = 10000
[17/Aug/2011 10:29:19] kerio asterisk[2602]: VERBOSE[19723]: > warning_sound = beep
[17/Aug/2011 10:29:19] kerio asterisk[2602]: WARNING[19723]: app_dial.c:801 in wait_for_answer: Unable to forward voice or dtmf

Calls that work do not have the 5th entry.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

We suspect this could be related to codec transcoding from whichever codec your Bria client prefers to ISDN. We have found a post at http://www.mailfunnel.org/asterisk-bugs<_at_>lists.digium.com/2011-03/msg01014.html which looks similar. Can you try to experiment with your codec settings to determine which of the codecs is causing the problem?

[Replace "<_at_>" in the URL with the "at" sign to get a working URL]
  •  
pieter@mgfx.co.za

Hi thanks for the help. I solved the issue by switching off the G711a codec. My codecs were in this sequence: G711a, G711u, GSM etc. I suppose its now using G711u...
I see Bria also has the G722-HD codec. I will test that as well. Hopefully we will see full support for G729 soon???
I will also update Operator to version 1.1.1. Just got the notice thanks.
  •  
GazzaBot

Now that we updated to 1.1.1, my 3CXPhone refuses to register. X-Lite on the PC still ok.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Gary
  •  
steinham

Hi!
I tried 3CX softphone from Adnroid and from Windows 7 PC. Both clients were registered correctly, but the client from PC was not able to make (place) a call.
Is this your problem exactly?

•  
GazzaBot

Hi,

No, 3CX will not register as an extension at all. I tried removing and re-installing - no luck. Was perfect yesterday before going to 1.1.1.

I have now installed CSipSimple and it is working fine.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

If you experiment with the 3CX softphone again, try to capture the packets. Would like to see in detail what was happening there.

Vladimir
  •  
steinham

Hmmm...
Iam able to register 3cx well...

Please send us some packet dump as Vladimir ask you - it is probably only way how to determine your problem.

THX

•  
ICT and Me

@Martin,

Also we doesn't have any problem with 3CX softphones (Android/Windows).
And we tested also the X-lite versions of Bria, no problems.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: PolyCom IP335
Next Topic: OVH Trunks
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 15:01:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00566 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.